查看: 2071|回复: 5

英国泰晤士时报在线:扑克机器人打败扑克网站

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-1 09:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
机器人在扑克室同时开几十桌小额下注的牌桌,一年可以赚5万英镑。而买这些机器人只要25英镑。

From The Sunday Times
March 1, 2009
Cybersharps outplay poker websites

HE has the perfect poker face, remembers each card, calculates all the odds and can think 20 moves ahead.

Meet Doc Cyborg and his ilk, the internet robots helping online players to clean up on gaming websites.

“Poker bots”, as they are known, are earning their human masters up to £50,000 a year by playing dozens of low-stakes games at once on the internet. The UK is enjoying an online poker boom, with almost 1m Britons expected to take part this year. An increasing number of them will be using robots.

Software that promises to “make money cheating” can be bought for as little as £25.

Many of the poker sites, which take a fee for hosting the games, have rules banning the bots and have teams dedicated to detecting them. They admit, however, that they are virtually powerless to stop them. Players who have lost to them regard them as little more than card-sharps in cyberspace.

One bot master claims he can earn £40 an hour using them. “I use software that plays poker for me in six different rooms and I’m raking in the dough,” he said in a posting on Cardschat, an online forum for players.

“Do you think that’s evil or genius? The software does lose, but I’ve never seen any playing like it. Bottom line: not only does it work, but I’m entertained watching it.”

In 2007, researchers from Alberta University in Canada deployed a bot player against Phil Laak, 36, a Dublin-born professional who is the boyfriend of Jennifer Tilly, the Hollywood actress. Laak only just won.

Last year, the same scientists repeated the exercise using a bank of bots known as Polaris against several professional players and the robots won every time.
发表于 2009-3-1 11:25 | 显示全部楼层
As I know the poker site always be updated regularly to refuse the pokerbot accordingly
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-1 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
哪里有那么容易的?
记者嘛,就是抓住一点拼命放大。
不过,不得不承认,有这样一些人存在。他们有能力搞出扑克机器人。
大部分人还是老老实实打牌吧
发表于 2009-3-1 14:06 | 显示全部楼层
是有,但是很多时候poker软件更新之后就不能用了,pokerbot又要重新更新,不断的更新是一个很复杂和有挑战性的工作!不过的确是有人在这方面得到收益!
发表于 2009-3-1 21:34 | 显示全部楼层
老外记者也够扯蛋的,25镑的BOT谁敢去打?最早以前ONGAME的红利是5X的,拿牌算点的时候,一个美国的老外挂BOT赚红利一年9W多.现在还能赚出来,那就是见了鬼了.25镑的BOT,送给我我都不会去挂.那是找死.
发表于 2009-3-1 21:52 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 7card 于 2009-3-1 21:34 发表
老外记者也够扯蛋的,25镑的BOT谁敢去打?最早以前ONGAME的红利是5X的,拿牌算点的时候,一个美国的老外挂BOT赚红利一年9W多.现在还能赚出来,那就是见了鬼了.25镑的BOT,送给我我都不会去挂.那是找死.

现在的市场25英镑的BOT是自杀行为~!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 13:27 , Processed in 0.067176 second(s), 18 queries .